- 6 guest rooms (4 doubles, 2 suites/family rooms), all with private bath
- Each room with individual key colour
- Equipped with antique Zanzibarian furniture
- Bathrooms (showers and basins) made of coloured and polished coral stone
- Mosquito nets, ceiling fan and hot water in all rooms
BAHATI VILLA has four doubles and two suites/family rooms and can accomodate a total of 15 persons. According to the close relationship with Jambiani village and Zanzibar culture in general the guest rooms in BAHATI VILLA present this exceptional "local touch".
Each room symbolises a main element of Zanzibarian culture and follows an individual and deliberately selected key colour.
The Guest Rooms
- Room CRYSTAL BLUU
- Room COCONUT
- Room HIBISCUS
- Room ALOE VERA
- SUITE CARDAMON (Family room)
- SUITE MAPENZI (Family room)
Traditional and Antique Decor
The outstanding character and atmosphere of your holiday at BAHATI VILLA is exceptionally expressed in our rooms' equipment and furniture. Each room is individually equipped with antique Zanzibarian furniture. Sleep well and relax in our ingeniously crafted and comfortable beds and discover the long tradition of Zanzibarian craftsmanship in your sleep!
By the way: Mosquito nets, ceiling fan and hot water in the private bathrooms are obligatory in all our guest rooms!
Last but not least some splendid words about our bathrooms: All showers and basins are made of coloured and polished coral stone in traditional Zanzibarian style and - it goes without saying - follow the individual colour themes of the rooms!